Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Joe! Repose en Paix!




Hello, It's me again!
Hello, how are you?
The time seemed very long
Far from home I thought about you

I sailed a bit too
And I feel tired
Make me a good coffee
I have a story to tell

It was once someone,
Someone you know well
He went very far
He is lost, he is returned

Hello, It's me again!
Hello, how are you?
The time seemed very long
Far from home I thought about you

You know, I have changed a lot
I made thoughts
About you, about me, about us
Crazy thoughts, but I was crazy

You have nothing more to tell me
I'm just a memory
Perhaps not too bad
Never again I will tell you:

Hello, It's me again!
Hello, how are you?
The time seemed very long
Far from home I thought about you