Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Farewell to Frankenstein

In the aftermath of long years of catastrophic acceptance of conventional reality, what is left to represent me as a vulnerable being is a shadow of piece of mind, infested massively with cruel genes of persuasion.
and in these days I'm just wondering if there is any "me" left to fall back on and optimistically hoping for a piece of survived "my self being" to resort to.
Yes, I think I'm in the existential process of recognizing what is mine and what is not.
However, to be honest this sounds so self-contradictory when the examiner and examinee are of one kind and actually one "thing", me.

Intuition is waning and a progressive zeal for inference is growing.
no more appeal for praying,
no more enthusiasm in worshiping,
and no more room for the illusion of "received truth."
Recourse to "non-existences" is forbidden.
Tradition has come to a halt and nonsense practices are arrested and buried one by one.
Comets are not tricks of reflected sunlight anymore,
and compasses won't obey magnetic fields any longer.

I broke my pact with habit and I wont capitulate.
I'm Galileo standing before the Inquisition and ready for any injunction.
I'm floating in myself being, dancing liberally and flourishing joyfully.
I wont cease thinking!
I stopped myself to be taught some thoughts, but started to think and to owe some thoughts.
I am turning back to my childhood, to wonder and to enquire but this time I won't let U easily satisfy me. I want to be a thinker neither a dabbler nor a mere practitioner.

I'm gonna challenge U, analyze you and maybe paralyze you if necessary.
no more space for minced words.
I'm a monster turning against U, my very creator, not to intentionally destroy U but to elucidate your being and to redefine our relationship.
I will question u not only where I came from but also where U came from.

Just promise me If I was wrong all the way to U, then U will embrace me like always once again, and forgive me as a regretful penitent, then I will cling to U forever.
and if I was right, then "U" are redundant and I will immediately eradicate "U" from my vocabulary. I will, believe me!


...
..
.
are you ready?