Exploring "You"

on my way back home

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Hey god don't be happy!
Because I always call for you just at the LAST moment of hope.
And don't be upset either!
Because you are the first and only reason that keeps me believing in HOPE.
Posted by A S at 3:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ▼  2007 (15)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (2)
      • Hey god don't be happy!Because I always call for y...
      • I have to simplify…I can't believe in life when it...
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (27)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.