Search This Blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

I am still me

I am still groping in the same darkness.
I am still knocking on the same door.
I am still asking the same questions.
I am still searching for the same purpose.
I am still breaking the same heart.
I am still repeating the same mistakes.
I am still suffering from the same pain.
I am still having the same dreams.
I am still worshiping the same god.
I am still burning in the same flames.
I am still walking on the same edge.
I am still burying the same hopes.
I am still listening to the same songs.
I am still hunted by the same memories.
I am still breaking into same pieces.
I am still regretting the same lost.
I am still fading away.
I am still losing my life.



I am still loving u
R u still the same?