Exploring "You"

on my way back home

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

who can stand it? no one
I feel strange, nothing can represent it here, I'm feeling someone beside me thinking of me caring about me, I feel him here close, as sweet as a water rolling down, as clear as a miror...

Posted by A S at 11:13 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  May (1)
  • ►  2009 (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2007 (15)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2006 (5)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (3)
  • ►  2005 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ▼  2004 (27)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (4)
      • who can stand it? no one I feel strange, nothing c...
      • lot's of colors in me,want to outrage me... they ...
      • Last Moments of hope
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (17)
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.