Search This Blog

Sunday, August 22, 2004

Forgive Me

To You

When I help a beggar, I love myself.
When I smile at a child I love myself.
when I buy a present for a friend I love myself.
And I do all these things just because I love myself.
It's very hard to say, but when I love you it's because I love myself, even more than you and maybe better than you.
I know it's wrong and tastes bitter for you but what else should I be?
I just know I can't be a liar and can not give up with my terrible habit which is truth.
I didn't want to disappoint you, but I should tell you this sometime because it's me, my nature, my instinct, the part of I that you've accepted the whole before.
I wish I could destroy this self-love, which is stored inside me but I can't.
Frankly,I've tried within all my power, but I couldn't.Sorry...
I hope you can understand what I mean and also can accept what you understand.

And again I am at you door, knocking on your heart waiting for the acceptance, the main key.
If you Want to complain to me, just remember I am drowned in you.

Empathy, love , self-love.



...What about you?